New Life Chiropractic’s response to COVID-19
A lot has happened in the last few months and weeks. New Life Chiropractic is a leader in the entire profession of chiropractic. Thankfully we have many practices already in place to make sure our office is clean and sanitary. Below is an update of what we are doing internally and what you can be doing to keep your immune system strong. We are following all current CDC guidelines regarding COVID-19. Our office is staying up to date on all updates coming from the CDC and we are making every effort to provide safe and effective care for our community.
First: BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
You should be focusing on boosting your immune system. At home you can eat less refined white sugar, less processed food and more healthy whole foods, drink more water and get as much sunlight as you can in Colorado. As far as Chiropractic, now more than ever, you should be getting ADJUSTED! Typically, patients on a maintenance schedule will be able to hold their chiropractic adjustments from 1-3 weeks, depending on stress levels. However, in times of immune system suppression, a patient can have their spine examined for misalignments several times per week to ensure their nervous system is free of interference. White blood cells, which eat and destroy bad cells, are enhanced through chiropractic care. 1
Science has shown that getting adjusted boosts the immune system!
The chief of cancer prevention at New York’s Preventative Medicine Institute found that people who received regular chiropractic care over a five-year period had a 200% greater immune competence than those who had not received chiropractic care. The chiropractic group showed a 400% greater immune competence than people with cancer and other serious diseases. 2
Second: Here’s What We Are Doing INSIDE The Office
- We expanded our hours to increase the availability of adjustment times. This significantly reduces the number of people inside the office at any given time.
- We normally sanitize the adjusting tables several times a day, we are increasing this to after every patient visit. In addition, there are always antimicrobial wipes available in every adjusting room to use prior to your adjustments.
- We have our office cleaned and sanitized every night, which includes all surfaces in the office. We also have the office professionally cleaned every weekend.
Third: Use Your SKED App
You can see how busy the office is during all shifts, every 15 minutes. The app shows green if it’s not busy, yellow for moderately busy and red for times that are busier. Oftentimes, you can move your appointment by 15min in a direction and come in and out quickly.
Thankyou for trusting us with your health. It is our highest priority and we are here to serve our community and do our part to ensure everyone has a healthy, strong functioning nervous system. – Dr. Jacob Sims
- Brennan P, Graham M, Triano J, Hondras M. “Enhanced phagocytic cell respiratory bursts induced by spinal manipulation: Potential Role of Substance P.” J Manip Physiolog Ther 1991; (14)7:399-400.
- Pero R. “Medical Researcher Excited By CBSRF Project Results.” The Chiropractic Journal, August 1989; 32.